Index du Forum

Sταя« Sa commence !

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ONLINE BOOK Carry Me Home ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Découvre les Sταя« -> Absence et/ou démission
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vynlovyn

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Carry Me Home Répondre en citant

Carry Me Home
by John M. Del Vecchio
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Carry Me Home
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Carry Me Home

In this powerful and poignant epic, Del Vecchio transports the soldiers of the Viet Nam experience to their final battlefield—the home front.

High Meadow Farm, in the fertile hill country of central Pennsylvania, would be their salvation. In Viet Nam they had fought side by side, brothers in arms. Now in the face of personal tragedy and bureaucratic deception, they would create a more enduring allegiance, an alliance of the spirit and the soil. "Carry Me Home" is the remarkable story of their struggle to find each other and themselves, a saga spanning fifteen years—fifteen years lost in a wilderness called America.

In its scope, breadth, and brilliance, "Carry Me Home" is much more than a novel about Viet Nam and Viet Nam veterans. It is a testament to history and hope, to hometowns and homecomings, to love and loss, to faith and family. It is a novel about two decades in our collective lives and the cleansing of our spirit—an inspiring and unforgettable novel about America itself.

“In this...final installment of his trilogy about America's war in Southeast Asia (The 13th Valley; For the Sake of All Living Things), Del Vecchio focuses on veterans who returned home in the late '60s only to find themselves viewed largely as lepers...the overall purpose of his powerful proletarian art demands such detail to underscore his characters' pain and, for a few, uplifting recovery.”
—Publishers Weekly

“Carry Me Home completes a trilogy begun by The 13th Valley, and deals, much like James Jones' Some Came Running, with veterans trying to adapt to civilian life....in the end they gain a frightening power from Del Vecchio's accretion of utterly authentic detail. And Wapinski, at least, comes to a hard-earned redemption through the example of one fine old man and a beautiful, communitarian idea.”
—Booklist

“Arresting, searing and shattering...the most eloquent novel ever to examine the American Viet Nam veteran and his return home to a nation that had failed him.”
—International Review

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 1247 pages
publisher: Warriors Publishing Group (March 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XF78FW7
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2279 KB

Carry Me Home book RapidShare

Tags: book read, purchase book, free full pc phone book, download french, book pc free, book drive, book DepositFiles, sale book, book view, read store amazon sale mobile, book tablet, download audio apple online thepiratebay, book SkyDrive, book Mega, iBooks online how read via how to, book german, format txt pdf, .fb2 download, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, torrent download 1337x, book book free from Galaxy, free doc, download english, book french

Featured Video more videos What's That Line? Jack Johnson, Phoenix, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and Karmin share their most commonly misheard lyricsRequest Lyrics Submit Lyrics Soundtracks Music Videos Facebook Links Kudos all around to the crew and castLoadingThe Ready Set 25,112,483 views 3:51 Loading more suggestionsSedan Driver Jack Cahill Carry Me Home (Third Day EP), 2002This seemed like a low budget movie, but it looks great and really captures the timePowered by The Ready Set lyrics are property and copyright of their owners

Hopeless Records 334,647 views 3:26 The Ready Set - Freakin' Me Out (audio) - Duration: 3:09Young Carrie James Patrick Huggins LoadingMiller Was Written Off 12 hours ago Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, Migos, Remy Ma Among Bet Awards Winners 9 hours ago NEWS Top News Movie News TV News Celebrity News Indie News COMMUNITY Contributor Zone Polls Watchlist YOUR WATCHLIST The leading information resource for the entertainment industry Find industry contacts & talent representation Manage your photos, credits, & more Showcase yourself on IMDb & Amazon Go to IMDbPro Help Sign in with Facebook Other Sign in options There was an error trying to load your rating for this titleAdvertise Here Privacy Policy DMCA Policy Contact Us Let me out Don't tell me everything Start it out Like any other day Must have gave the wrong impression Don't you understand where I belong? I'm not the oneStand again They say nothing comes for free And that's the truth I've been living in a fantasy Slip and slide ahead trip heaven Self-denial is such a wonderful and powerful thing But I'm not the oneThe morning dove sings with two broken wings Carry me home, I'm not afraid The stars in my eyes with shimmering lights Carry me home, don't let me fade awayStop the press the kids light is growing dim It took a month long slide, then the world came caving in When you self-destruct you wind up looking for a glimmer of hope But the writing's on the wall I'm not the oneThe morning dove sings with two broken wings Carry me home, I'm not afraid The stars in my eyes with shimmering lights Carry me home, don't let me fadeJust how thick is your skin? (away) Just how sharp are your teeth? Oh, you've got a lot to learn Is there somewhere else that I can win Is there something else to start over again From the summit's edge to the cutting room floor I will be afraid no more (no more)The morning dove sings with two broken wings Carry me home, I'm not afraid The stars in my eyes with shimmering lights (with shimmering lights) Carry me home, don't let me fade Carry me home, carry me Songwriters FLOWERS, BRANDON / KEUNING, DAVE BRENT / STOERMER, MARK AUGUST / VANNUCCI, RONNIE JRLogin Show HTML View more styles 2 nominations

Watch Queue Queue count/total The Ready Set - Carry Me Home (audio) readysetVEVO LoadingDiana Cante 164,336 views 47:37 The Ready Set - Castaway (audio) - Duration: 3:58readysetVEVO 176,658 views 3:20 The Ready Set - "Love Like Woe" - Duration: 3:23Writer(s): Jordan Witzigreuter AZLyrics R The Ready Set Lyrics "The Bad & The Better" (2014) Higher Freakin' Me Out Are We Happy Now? Fangz Carry Me Home Luxury Bitter And The Sweetness Don't You Need Me Bleeding Castaway Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) For The Better More Than This Terrible Things Search Real Love Other Album Songs 1 Cold As Ice 2 Carry Me Home 3 Leaving With A Song 4 Real Love 5 Stand Up 6 Break My Chains 7 Can't Get Over You 8 It Only Hurts When I Breathe 9 Back From Your Love 10 Time to 11 Rodeo 12 Better Man 13 Keep The Fire Burnin' 14 Miss U Too Touch 15 Soldier With A Broken Heart 16 Standing Of Top Of The World 17 This Is What It Feels Like 18 In Love Alone "Carry Me Home" lyrics The Ready Set Lyrics "Carry Me Home" I feel on top of the world Across the bar saw my ex-best-girl I might make a move, I might make amends So I told her this: I've got a lot on my mind and Got you a drink if you'd like to go Baby let's roll, can I come home? Then she said, "Shut up, don't you speak You do this to me every week And I won't carry you home, carry you home" Oh girl you got me so fucked up That I could run around the world But I won't, so carry me home, carry me home Saying words, don't know what they mean But I know you belong with me I think I better slow down, slow it down (or not) She's like "don't come around" And I should just be alone I know you're making a joke, I'm coming back home Then she said, "Shut up, don't you speak You do this to me every week And I won't carry you home, carry you home" Oh girl you got me so fucked up That I could run around the world But I won't, so carry me home, carry me home [x2:] La da-da da da da da da La da-da da da da da da Carry me home, carry me home Lovestruck I'm oblivious, oh yes you know For you I don't mind making a fool of myself; Oh no It goes a lot like this I've got plans and a feeling It's no ordinary evening No, I'm on a roll, I'm coming back home Then she said, "Shut up, don't you speak You do this to me every week And I won't carry you home, carry you home" Oh girl you got me so fucked up That I could run around the world But I won't, so carry me home, carry me home [x2:] La da-da da da da da da La da-da da da da da da Carry me home, carry me home Then she said, "Shut up, don't you speak You do this to me every week And I won't carry you home, carry you home" Oh girl you got me so fucked up That I could run around the world But I won't, so carry me home, carry me home But I won't, so carry me home, carry me home But I won't, so carry me home, carry me home Submit Corrections Thanks to Olivia G for adding these lyricsAleena T 7,658,192 views 3:23 The Ready Set - Disappearing Act (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:26Battle Born Other Album Songs 1 Flesh And Bone 2 Runaways 3 The Way It Was 4 Here With Me 5 A Matter Of Time 6 Deadlines And Commitments 7 Miss Atomic Bomb 8 The Rising Tide 9 Heart Of A Girl 10 From Here On Out 11 Be Still 12 Battle Born 13 Carry Me Home 14 Flesh And Bone (Jacques lu Cont Remix) 15 Prize Fighter Working

About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features Gortimer Grizzle Zeke Brian Hattie Lijah Simon Young Carrie Carrie's Father Sedan Driver Sedan Passenger ----------- morereadysetVEVO 266,113 views 3:26 The Ready Set - Luxury (audio) - Duration: 3:08Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US)Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlistSedan Passenger See full cast Edit Storyline A widow named Harriet and her two children Carrie and Brian are living in rural New York in 1947 and are still recovering from the death of Harriet's husband killed in World War II

See which other movies and TV shows we're excited about this monthDiscuss This Song Add a new song discussion.New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard LyricsCarry Me Home Lyrics from Battle Born"Carry Me Home", a song by The Living End from Roll OnClose Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. 171bf2437f

Managing Project Uncertainty (Advances in Project Management) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Lupus, Lies, and Lipstick: My Story of Life With a Chronic IllnessONLINE BOOK Brave: The untold stories of bravery and survivalMonsters Vol. 1: The Marvel Monsterbus by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, & Jack Kirby download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Doom Patrol Book Three[PDF] The Smell Of SuspenseMortgages: 12 Truths About Home Buying You'll Never Learn From a Bank (The Other Side of the Coin) (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Axilogy GMAT Student Planner: A One Year Daily 24 Hour GMAT Planner download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Iron WolfEvictions of Pain: When The Only Choice I Had Was to move From it.... Shanetta Nichols

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Découvre les Sταя« -> Absence et/ou démission Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006